Who we are
We are a client focused, modern and exciting firm of professional advisers: Chartered Accountants, Registered Auditors and Chartered Tax Advisers - based on Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2.
We are a 5 partner, top 20 accountancy firm with 45 professional staff.
We have a varied client base comprising both companies and individuals across a wide range of sizes and industries with particular expertise in the not-for-profit sector and owner managed businesses.
We are always open to applications, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Walsh O’Brien Harnett
Walsh O’Brien Harnett operates a competitive compensation package for team members together with a strong work life balance.
- A competitive remuneration package
- An attractive work-life balance
- Full study support for those coming in at graduate level
- Support for staff who wish to go on and study for additional qualifications, e.g. with the Irish Taxation Institute, IPASS, etc
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym Membership
- Taxsaver tickets
- Finish at 4.45pm on Friday and 2.30pm on Friday during the summer months
- Regular sports and social events: Hell & Back, Pilates, etc
- Group Life Scheme