Who we are
Walsh O’Brien Harnett is a professional advisory firm – one of Ireland’s top 20 accountancy practices – comprising chartered accountants, registered auditors and chartered tax advisors. Led by a young and dynamic team of five partners, we are a modern practice built on the foundations of almost 70 years’ experience.
We have a varied client base comprising both companies and individuals across a wide range of sizes and industries, with particular expertise in the not-for-profit sector, owner-managed businesses, and international businesses expanding into Ireland.
We are always open to applications; please get in touch via email@example.com
Working with Walsh O’Brien Harnett
We believe we are a best-in-class employer, where our staff have a voice and the firm culture empowers them to give their opinion. While we go above and beyond to ensure our staff have the professional support available to thrive, we place significant emphasis on their wellness, providing flexibility and investing in personal development and fulfillment.
Our benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Full study support for those coming in at graduate level
- Support for staff who wish to go on and study for additional qualifications, e.g. with the Irish Taxation Institute, IPASS, etc
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Taxsaver tickets
- Early finish on Fridays - 2.30pm during the summer months, 4:45pm otherwise
- Regular sports and social events: Hell & Back, Pilates, wellness events, etc
- Group life scheme