The Government will provide a €40 million support package to assist community and voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises. The package consists of a €35 million COVID-19 Stability Fund together with a €5 million Philanthropy Fund.
The Stability Fund
The Stability Fund will provide support to qualifying organisation operating in the following sectors:
- Health and social care (including addiction, disability and mental health)
- Child and family services (including counselling/therapies)
- Domestic/sexual/gender based violence
- Community services (e.g. meals on wheels / befriending services / old age supports / vulnerable people’s support groups, etc.)
- Community education
The fund will be available to organisations experiencing financial difficulties due to a reduction in their income of 25% or more, as a direct result the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Philanthropy Fund
The Philanthropy Fund will support projects addressing social, economic or educational disadvantage, or supporting persons with a disability, and achieving impact in:
- Enabling online education
- Youth mental health interventions
- Circular economy
- Improving food security
- New ways of working remotely
- Community outreach
- Re-skilling our workforce
- Physical health
To discuss an application for either of these funds, please contact us.
< Back to COVID-19 Business Supports Hub